Enams Interlocking Tool
The Enams Interlocking tool makes interlocking your locs a process easy and painless.
- Processing time: 2 Days
This tool comes in two unique sizes.
- Small (For Small/Micro Locs)
- Extra Small (For extra small locs) as small as 0.2cm
The tool is designed to be slender and compact so you can loc hair that is as short as an inch. It has a pointed but blunt tip to glide through hair without pulling on strands.
There are no sharp edges. In designing this loc tool we leveraged our extensive experience in crafting uniquely matured-looking locs for our clients. We make the Interlocking process is a breeze. Go ahead, give it a try. You'll have no regrets!
1. Slide the loc through the bigger eye of the tool
2. Push up to the smaller eye to secure the loc
3. Begin the 3 point or 4 point rotation depending on what pattern you prefer
- Expedited Shipping (United States) 3-5 days via DHL,
- United Kingdom: 4 days
- Europe: 4 days
- Other 4-7 days
How to Order
- Count the locs on your head
- Measure their width to determine the quantity and diameter needed.
- Share a picture of your locs (if you already have locs) or loc inspiration.
- Place your order
For starter dreadlocks kindly note that the number required for a full head depends on the volume and density of your hair and also personal preferences. Each dread extension has a loose end to aid with installation. The unlocked part is not included in the specified length. However, on average you will need;
For Extra Small dreads: 25-35 of our 10 locs per bundle listing
For Small size dreads: 8-12 of our 10 locs per bundle listing
For Medium size dreads: 6-8 of our 10 locs per bundle listing
For Large size dreads: 5-7 of our 10 locs per bundle listing
Caring & Maintenance
Our handmade permanent loc extensions are tightly woven to last long and as a result they may initially feel a little stiff. As these are made with human hair, gently wash and condition to soften locs.
In extreme cases dip in hot water to loosen up. Moisturize daily with a light conditioning spray and light oil.
Our natural black extensions(#1b) can be bleached and colored but care should be taken so as not to over bleach the hair to cause damage. All other colors such as #4, #613 and #27 can only be dyed to darker shades but cannot be bleached as these have been factory colored.